Breaking News

#DivorceDrama: My husband brings home women to sleep over – Woman laments

The-Law-court

Kemi Oseni, a 47-year-old teacher has dragged her husband before an Igando Customary Court in Lagos for allegedly committing adultery.
She begged the court to dissolve their marriage of 6 years accusing Sadiq Oseni, her husband, of having extramarital affairs due to her childlessness.
She also told the court that Sadiq has a penchant for raining abuses on her mother who her blames for her lack of home training.
“My husband has been bringing his girlfriends to our matrimonial home even to spend the night just because of my childlessness,” she said.
“Anytime we had misunderstandings, my husband would throw out my belongings and chase  me out of the house,” she said.
In his defence, the husband did not deny the allegations.

“I always throw out her property because of her bad behaviours. But  I usually plead with her mother  to persuade my wife to come back home,” he said.
He pleaded with the court not to dissolve their marriage, saying “I still love her.”
The court  president, R.I. Adeyeri, adjourned the case till October 27.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS