Breaking News

I never slept with Lil Wayne and Drake – Nicki Minaj

"The Other Woman" - Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals

For all those who thought Nicki Minaj was sexually involved with label mate, Drake Graham, and label boss, Lil Wayne – the rapper says it never happened.
Over time, rumours have circled within and outside the Hip Hop world that Nicki may have at some point, had sexual relations with the pair.
After the release of her latest video for her single, ‘Anaconda’, where she gave Drake a sensual lap dance, fans could not be convinced they weren’t having sex.
However, Nicki has released a new song titled ‘Only’, which features Drake, Lil Wayne and Chris Brown, where she refutes the rumours.
On the new jam, the American rapper addressed the sex talks, saying, “I never f***ked Wayne, I never f**ked Drake, all my life man f**k sake, If I did I would menage with em and let them eat my ass like a
cupcake” on the opening lines of the song.”
You buying it?

TELL YOUR FRIENDS