Breaking News

K-Switch clears the air on the ‘drama’ that occured with his babymama at the gate

kay3

Hours ago, news broke out that D’banj’ younger brother and DB records artiste, K-switch was having issues with his baby mama, following reports that she was refused entrance into his Lekki home alongside her baby.



According to LIB, Kayswitch’s baby mama, Meena Subramani, stormed his home in Lekki Phase 1 this afternoon demanding to see him, but for some reason, the security guards wouldn’t open the gates. Meena, who got there by taxi and was carrying their 7 months old baby, started banging on the gate, shouting at security men and screaming that KaySwitch should come out and face her. She made a lot of allegations as she was screaming. Nobody however came out of the house to attend to her and she left after a while.
However, in an exclusive phone conversation with YNaija, K-swtich cleared the air on the alleged drama  that ensued.

The photo Kayswitch posted on Instagram days ago

“All is well between me and Meena.  First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR…” 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS