Breaking News

Sexy and young: Sweden’s Minister of Health gets loads of love from around the world (PHOTOS)

sexy minister1

He’s just 29-years-old and is fondly called the ‘handsome minister’.
Sweden’s Minister of Health, Gabriel Wikstrom got Twitter users in Turkey excited, after a picture of him having lunch with Mehmet Kaplan, Sweden’s Minister of Housing and Urban Development, was re-tweeted thousands of times.
He wrote back at them, “Welcome and thank you to my followers in Turkey”, a message which was retweeted almost 10,000 times and his Twitter followers significantly increased from a few thousand to over 23,000.


sexy minister4
sexy minister2



sexy minister3

After his image went viral in Turkey, his photos have started going viral all around the world, with the female gender taking a keen interest in the father of one.
Wikstrom said, “I must admit that I am flattered. But I don’t think it’s just about my appearance, it also seems to be about my age and that I’m a minister with a heavyweight portfolio, including healthcare and sports.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS