Breaking News

Why I murdered 39 people – Brazilian serial killer confesses (PHOTO)


Roch

Tiago Gomes da Rocha, a Brazilian man who confessed to killing 39 people has given reasons for his actions implying that he should also be seen as a victim.
The 26-year-old was arrested after police linked a gun in his home to the murders of six women this year.
He said he got the urge to kill people was triggered at age 11 when he was sexually abused by a neighbour.
“I had an ordinary childhood until I was 11. Then I was sexually abused by a neighbour,” he said. “After that I felt like I was nothing.
“In a way I’m a victim here, too,” he said.
His rage grew with him through his adolescence. When he reached adulthood, it peaked, he said.
Rochas said he started carrying out the murders at age 22 when he killed an homeless man.


Tiago Gomes da Rocha, who confessed to killing 39 people, claimed he was driven to murder after he was sexually abused as an 11-year-old.

According to him, he directed much of his rage at woman because he has been rejected many times before by the opposite sex.
“When I was 22, I couldn’t stop myself anymore. It was like I had to do it,” he said.
“I was rejected a lot in the past, so I directed part of my anger towards women,” he told the Sun newspaper.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS