Breaking News

Muma Gee 2015: I Want To Use My Position To Liberate People

 
New mom of twins, Muma Gee has said the only reason why she wants to go into politics is to do things right and use her position to liberate people. Muma Gee is contesting for the Federal House of Representatives seat for Abua/Odua and Ahoada Federal Constituency of Rivers State on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. Don’t be surprised if she wins because her people love her. Her words;
“It has always been a thing of pain in my mind when I see how some people are being marginalised when I see women suffering under-development.
It has always been a pain in my mind when I see women and children suffer abject poverty. It’s extremely sad that we sit back at home and complain about the leadership of this country.

It’s my civic responsibility to ensure that I use the gift that God has given to me to liberate my people. I am conscious that there are many youths out there who believe in me and in my cause as an artiste, a personality and a role model to the young ones.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS