Breaking News

My 8-Year-Old Son Is Too Sexually Aware - Mother Complains



I really need some advice. My 8 year old boy is too sexually aware.
In the last few months I've noticed him touching himself, rubbing himself against anything he can find, and doing things that I'm too ashamed to type here even though I am anonymous.
He is touching his younger sister in ways that are not brotherly. He's fixated with breasts and grabs any he sees. He also forcefully tries to kiss people, both male and female.I've smacked him several times but it
hasn't stopped the behaviour.
Just last week, his teacher told me he was caught kissing a classmate. I understand children are curious but I have no idea where he learnt all these. He has never seen that kind of behaviour in my house. I monitor what he watches on TV and I have never allowed him on the internet.
My husband thinks he should be punished for his behaviour but what kind of punishment? Should I lock him up in his room till he's grown? I am a mother who is so ashamed of her own child. I'm afraid to take him out so he doesn't start harassing other people's children.
I'm so confused and ashamed that its making me sick. Can you please help me make sense of this? What do I do to stop this behaviour?

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

1 comment:

  1. I think you should pray with him putting your hand on his head , make him recite the following bible verses in the morning when he awakes and at night before bedtime, “The divine power of God has given us everything I need for live and Godliness through Jesus who has called me according to his glory and Goodness”, Make him recite "I will present my body as a living sacrifice pleasing and acceptable unto God for this is my reasonable act of worship, I shall not be conformed to the pattern of this world but I shall be transformed by the renewing of my mind so that I am able to test what Gods pleasing and perfect will is”, “For the law of life of the spirit has set me free from the law of sin and death and so sin shall never have dominion over me, for the same spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead dwells on my inside and quickens my mortal bodies to the glory of his holy name”, “I have been crucified with Christ never the less I live, the live I live in the body , I live by faith in the son of God who gave himself to redeem me”. “For God is able to make all grace abound unto me so that in every good work and good deed I would abound in all sufficiency having all that I need”. “In Christ I live and move and have my being”. All these scriptures have helped me ,God bless you and your family.


    ReplyDelete