Breaking News

Rihanna Poses Naked For GQ Magazine



Rihanna has posed naked for GQ magazine, with only a leather jacket protecting her modesty.
She graces the front cover of the publication's Men of the Year December issue, showing off her curves and new goddess Isis tattoo under her breasts.
The jacket is strategically draped over her shoulders, preventing the full exposure of her boobs, while her hands cover the rest of her body.

During an interview with the magazine, Rihanna was asked what turns her on, to which she replied: "I like to
feel like a woman.
"I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, like I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead."
Despite appearing to push the boundaries when it comes to her sexuality, the 24-year old was keen to add that even she knows when to stop, stating: "Love makes you go places you probably wouldn't ever go, had it not been for love.
"But I think everybody still has their limits."


TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments