Breaking News

ASK KD Blog: My Husband's Ex-Girlfriends Send Him Naked Pictures


photo

Please I need your advice. I am married to my best friend of 17years and we've been married for 6 years now.  He is 36 years old and I am 33 years old. He is a very nice man, apart from his lust for women and his blackberry.
He has 1001girlfriends via blackberry. It started with his married ex-girlfriends sending him their naked pictures.
Now he has switched to younger girls. I have their pictures in a safe place. I am tempted to post their pictures online maybe, they will let him rest or he will let them rest.
He thinks him been on bb does not affect our relationship but it does.
He stays up all night chatting and hardly have time for sex. His conversation with these girls is so raw but if I
try to flirt with him at home and use the "D" word,"F" word or the "P" word its war.
What should I do?

TELL YOUR FRIENDS