Breaking News

Alex Ekubo Says, Why I Can't Marry A Girl Wearing Brazilian Hair Without Brain

Alex Ekubo
Alex Ekubo
For those of you who don't know who Alex Ekubo is, the guy is a one-time first runner up in the Mr Nigeria contest. He's a fast rising actor and "friend of Uti Nwachukwu". A lot of bad stuffs have been said about him and Uti by haters but all without proofs and they are still best of friends.

Alex is stylishly looking for a wife but he certainly does not want any of those flashy girls in town who wear Brazilian Hair and heavy make-up. 

See what he said about his kind of girl below:
"I need a beautiful woman because am headed to the very top. I’m talking of international recognition. I need a woman who can stand by my side and say baby I love you, I support you, I will stand by you. 
"I don’t need a bimbo, beauty without brain. Her head is full of Brazilian hair and make-up, and then carrying small dog all around which is the trend now with ladies.  
"For me brains come before beauty. I need somebody that can help me so that we can produce beautiful Nigerian babies that can go out there and contest in Miss world, Mr. World.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS