Breaking News

''My Husband Feels Good When Other Men Admire Me'' - Omoni Oboli

omoni oboli family picturesomoni oboli husband picture

Popular Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, turns heads whenever she steps out on the red carpet.

The pretty actress told Saturday Beats that she believes her husband feels proud when she steps out and people admire her. And that although she maintains a tight schedule, she cooks for her husband as often as she can but not every night.
She said:
“My husband feels good when I step out for a red carpet event and other men admire me. Everyone likes to show off something that they like and something they think is beautiful. I think it is a good feeling for him. 
My husband is very supportive so it makes life a lot easier for me. I try to give my family quality time when I have time. I cook for my husband often; of course not every night. I do so most times when I’m around and he wants something special. We have somebody who cooks for us. I wouldn’t deny that. If he wants something special, then I’ll prepare it. If I feel I need to do something special for them. I like to bake for them a lot. So I do that often.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS