Breaking News

WATCH: 'Evil' Boyfriend Scares Sleeping Girlfriend with 'Deadly' Wake-Up Prank


Have you seen that American horror movie The Ring, the one with a scary dead girl crawling out of the TV set? Well, cruel wake up pranks are nothing new — but this one might just be the cruelest of them all.
Scroll Down for the Video
Prankster James Williams says he wanted to see what would happen if he convinced his girlfriend that the creepy little girl from the movie was crawling out of their television set.
He spent weeks designing and constructing a believable puppet replica of the girl with working arms that could be manipulated from afar.
He then waited for his better half to fall asleep in front of the TV, and attached his masterpiece to the screen.
"I didn't expect her to react like that," Williams later said. "I thought she'd scream, then realize it was me
joking around. I felt quite bad after. I also had my mother ring me, early Saturday morning, worried about her and told me she wanted to punch my face."

Watch the video below:
Warning: you might want to turn down the volume, as the video, not surprisingly, gets loud.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS