Breaking News

T.I.: “If Trayvon Martin Was My Son, George Zimmerman Would Be Dead”

T.I.: “If Trayvon Martin Was My Son, George Zimmerman Would Be Dead”

Rapper T.I. has rubbished the George Zimmerman verdict, saying Zimmerman would have joined Trayvon Martin in the great beyond if Trayvon was his son.
HotNewHipHop reports that the Kang of the South called bullshit on the verdict, “Man, it was some bullshit,” Tip said. He continued to extend his condolences to Travyon’s family, and said that if it would have happened to him, he would be on trial– for killing George Zimmerman.
“My hat goes off to the Martin family, because if it was me and my child, there wouldn’t have been no trial,” T.I. continued. “I’d have been on trial. It would’ve been the trial of the father who killed the man who killed [his child]. That would have been my story. My hat goes off because [the Martin family] are much more clear
and level-headed thinkers than [myself].”
Apart from discussing the case, the King also spoke briefly on his follow-up to Trouble Man. “I’ve been working on this one since the last one dropped,” T.I. said of Trouble Man II: He Who Wears The Crown. “I haven’t decided exactly where I’m going to take (the new album) yet as far as a company for distribution, but wherever I take it, there’s going to be some happy people in that building.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS