Breaking News

BBA Love: Elikem In Harare To Meet Pokello’s Family

Elikem and Pokello

For those who thought that the blossoming love affair between Ghanaian Big Brother Africa The Chase house mates, Elikem Kumordzie and Zimbabwean Pokello Nare, would end with the show, this is a surprise for you because ‘The Tailor’ has flown to Harare, the Zimbabwe capital, today, to meet with Pokello’s family members and probably ask for her hand in marriage. The gesture, according to tradition in Ghana, could mean that the lovebirds are determined to settle together as family. In an exclusive telephone interview in his homeland, Elikem had said he was excited about his debut Zimbabwe tour. “Going to Zimbabwe is something I have always wanted to do and I am happy it is about to happen. Finally, I will also get to meet
Pokello’s mum and her family,” Elikem said. “After the eviction show, I spoke to Pokello’s mum and have been looking forward to meeting her ever since. She seems to like me judging by her responses on the phone. So far so good, our relationship is actually better than what I expected. My mum likes Pokello so much. Pokello will also be coming to Ghana soon to meet my family,” Elikem said.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS