Breaking News

This Guy Wants To Dump His Girlfriend Because Of N500,000

 
He wants people to advise him on what to do about the delicate issue. He is broke and needs money to sort out himself. Now a wealthy man is offering the guy N500,00 to leave his girlfriend for him:
"I've been dating this lady for about two years now and she has been pressuring me to propose. We are both 29 and sincerely I am not ready to get married but I do like her and want to continue the relationship but amazingly about a week ago I got a call from a man offering me N500,000 to end my relationship with her.
"The man is my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend who went to America 7 years ago. He's back in Nigeria now and wants to marry her but she told him she's in a relationship with me and can't leave me. I think he believes he can get her if I'm out of the picture hence the offer. 
"I really like this lady but N500,000 is a lot of money. I'm tempted to take it, especially since I am not ready to settle down. If I take it would that make me a bad person? I want my girlfriend to be happy and getting married would make her happy, so I would be doing her a favour by letting her go I think."
But if he truly love the babe, would he be ready to trade her for N500,000?

TELL YOUR FRIENDS