Breaking News

Cossy Orjiakor Says, She Loves Her Boobs; Debunks Rumours Of Sex With Dog


In a recent interview, singer and entertainer, Cossy Orjakor who recently insured her breasts for $1.6m opens up on what it is like in the entertainment industry and why she gets so much attention for her very ample bosom. Read excerpts after the break

Her breasts: I am a very fun loving person and I love my boobs so much, so if I take a picture of myself and post it online, I don’t see any problem with that. People have been seeing these boobs for ages, I don’t know why it is still a big deal, by now they should have stopped talking, I don’t know why they haven’t. I like keeping myself happy and I also get crazy with my friends. For instance, last week was my birthday party and I had my party at five different clubs.

Being engaged: No, I am not engaged. It just happened, I just met the person and he went on his knees to propose.. I think it was a kind of stunt pulled by the person, it was a joke, we were talking about Nikki
Minaj’s engagement when he just got on his knees, It wasn’t even a diamond ring.

Saddest Moments: When I lost my brother and sister.. and then at a point, a press man wanted money from me and when I did not give him money, he went to publish some false stories about me sleeping with dogs and the producer also said that it was not a movie. It was really hard for me and my parents then.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS