Breaking News

You Won't Believe Why Coach Stephen Keshi Is Refusing Mouth Watering Job offers from other Clubs and Countries


Super Eagles manager Stephen Keshi will not be easily prized away from his current job, despite a troubled relationship with his current boss.
Until recently, the former Super Eagles captain worked for over seven months without pay, after guiding his side to the Africa Cup Nations (AFCON) title in February.
As expected, potential suitors jumped at the opportunity to make offers with substantial financial rewards, but Keshi remains insistent on staying put due to his love for his homeland.
“It is the love that I have for my country that has kept me in this place ever since,” Keshi said to SuperSport when asked why he is putting up with ill-treatment from the Nigerian FA.
“I go outside into the shops and markets and ordinary Nigerians in the streets are thanking me and asking God to continue to bless me. It humbles me. It makes me realise the responsibilities I have to these people
and I keep at the job.
“I also have a fantastic group of young footballers, who I sincerely do not want to abandon at this moment.”
He added: “I have four offers on the table for me that will triple my wages but because of the reasons I have given I have told those offers to please go elsewhere.
“Where else in this world do you hear or read of a successful team having their bonuses slashed? When one thinks about it like that it shows how incongruous the whole thing looks really.”
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/52132.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS