Breaking News

ASK KD BLOG: My Wife Belongs To The Marine World And Her Members Punish Her Each Time I Have Sex With Someone Else


I and my wife grew up in the same neighbourhood in our home town in ijebu ode, though I didn't really know her much when we were younger because I was nine years older than her.

We actually met some years back when she was in 300 level student of Taiye Solaring University of Education ijebu Ode and I came from Lagos to spend few days with my mum. At 22, she had grown into a very beautiful & fair sexy lady at 22 yrs old. I actually asked her out in the presence of my mum and she was suprised. As I was going back to lagos that same day, we exchanged contact and that's how the relationship started. My wife never showed me any sign of being a member of the marine world and she never displayed any magical power.
My predicament started few years after our marriage after the birth of our son. I started cheating on my wife and young ladies were all over me. My wife called me one day and told me she was seeing all I was doing in secret and pleaded I should stop, I asked her where she was getting her story from and that's when she dropped the bombshell that she belongs to the marine world and her members were watching over me and
giving her feedback of wherever I am and whatever I'm doing. She told me each time I cheated on her that the members punished her physically for marrying a cheat and her refusal to punish me herself for my sins.
One day I made plans with a lady to meet me in Abeokuta all the way from lagos after I lied to my wife I was travelling for business. The lady came and as we were about to make love at night a text message came into my phone, it was from my wife it read: HONEY WHY YOU GIVING MY FOOD OUT?YOU CAN'T HAVE IT THIS TIME! My manhood went limp immediately and I first thought it was the shock but till day break nothing the girl did, helped out. After sometime again I cheated on her succesfully and to my suprise when we were sleeping at night at about 1 am, she started shouting and crying without opening her eyes, rolling all over the bed like someone being delivered from evil spirit. This went on for about 3 hours and I was helpless as she was shouting e jor e forijimi please forgive me. I quickly reached for my quran to recite some protective surat but as i tried to open it, the quran gummed together and refused to open. It felt like a spirit had taken over all our house and I feared for my safety. I ran back to the bedroom and started reading from my head and after a while she stopped shouting but was still crying silently.
The next morning, I saw signs of cane mark all over her body as if she was tortured by the police to confess to a the crime. I burst into terrible
tears, I wept like a baby and it was my cry that woke her up. She managed to talk telling me her marine spirit members punished her because they asked her to kill the lady I slept with while I was sleeping with her so that I could be arrested and go to prison but she refused because that can end our marriage, and that is why they ganged up against her in the night to inflict pains on her.
My wife is very rich and the way her bank account pours with money is surprising. She is into wholesale of provision and she gives me money generously whenever I ask. She made me a signatory to her account and kept her atm and credit card with me.
I feel bad causing her all these pain, who is going to help my wife out of this devilish marine spirit? I'm sad I found myself in this kind of mess. I raised the idea of been delivered from it by renowned imam and Alfas but my wife rejected such saying her wealth will go that that's how God created her. I have surely promised not to cheat on her again but I surely need help. I don't want her wealth to stop, I need advice.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/54220.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS