Breaking News

OMG: See Popular Singer Battling With A Strange Illness, Puts House For Sale To Raise Money (PHOTO)

photo

Fuji Icon, Alhaji Rasak Kolawole Ilori, popularly known as Kollington Ayinla is battling with a 'strange' sickness and in other to raise money to cure the illness has put up some of his Alagbado mansions for sale.

In a recent interview with Encomium, he said “It’s a strange ailment. It’s spiritual. That’s the best way of describing it. But I thank God that I am still alive. My health condition has been worsened by the poor economic situation of Nigeria, nothing is working. Everything is paralysed. I kept thinking to the extent that I wanted to sell my property. If the government had not turned everything upside down, people like myself are not supposed to be suffering likes this. “
Confirming the sale of his house, he said “It’s true. When you don’t have money, you use whatever you have to get what you want. I don’t have money, and I need money. I can’t just be looking at the building, I can’t eat it. I need to convert it to money. I am only selling part of it and not all the property.   I am tired of falling sick all the time. Let me sell my property and have money to do other things. I also
want government to assist me; I don’t want to be suffering in silence.

Speaking on how much havoc the strange illness had cost him, he said “In 1984, I established Kollington Fish Depot, at Adura Bus Stop, Lagos Abeokuta Expressway, Lagos. Everything was okay then but later I took ill. It was so bad that I had to sell the depot to take care of health then. May God save us from domestic antagonism.”
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/54568.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS