Breaking News

Finally, Words of the day from Kevin Djakpor.....

 Kevin Djakpor

I watched nigeria trailing 1...2...3 goals down
against morroco today in the CHAN 2014 football match, some minutes ago and I was
wow! So we are out.finally keshi's "magic have
come to an end.my friend told me Nigeria will
equalise,I doubted.first half ended without a
goal by the nigerian,but my friend never gave up hope.minutes into the second half,the
nigerian scored 2 goals and my hope were
back to life,but getting to 85min, I lost hope
again of nigeria equalising. At the dot of
89min, something dramatic happened, there came the equaliser which lead into
extra time which we finally won 4 - 3. This is not the first time this is happening as we
can easily remember saudi 1989 and atlanta
96 where we came goals down to defeat both
brazil and argentina.
That's the nigerian spirit.
No matter what,we've always believed we can make it despite the odds against us.
This same "nigerian spirit" has seen dangote
becoming the first african to make the forbes
list of richest 50 people on planet earth.this
same spirit made samuel peter"the nigerian
nightmare" becomes the west african to win the WBO title.this same spirit has seen our
nollywood becomes a reference point to all
other africans countries,the caribbean and the
rest of the world.same spirit enable seun osewa
to create africa's most popular's website.
We can continue to add so much more. The Nigerian spirit is indescribable.
Don't give up on naija. 
I'm proud to be a NIGERIAN!

Cheers,
Kevin Djakpor

TELL YOUR FRIENDS