Breaking News

Mother Of Two Wants To Legally Change Her Name To SEXY

photo - Mother Of Two Wants To Legally Change Her Name To SEXY
This woman wants her name changed to Sexy

An American Mom of two teenage girls plans to ask a court to change her first name to Sexy. She says it will be an appropriate name since she wears Victoria's Secret lingerie all the time.
Sheila Crabtree says of her birth name: "I absolutely hate it. I think it's really ugly. I wear Victoria's Secret clothes all the time. I was like, shoot, I'll just go for Sexy."
Crabtree said she hated her first name Shelia so much that she only used her middle name, Renea. She refers to the name as ugly and has been counting down the days until she can appear in the court to get it officially changed.
Other odd requests for a name change include Tasmanian Devil, Winnie Pooh, StoneKeepTalkingTree, Jesus
Christ Lord & Savior.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/58081.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS