Breaking News

After A Man's Mother Dies, He Does The UNTHINKABLE To His Wife When She Sings "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead!"


This is all kinds of messed up!
Andrew Salmon, of Truro, Cornwall admitted in court to assaulting his wife Beverley Salmon, and locking her up in a shed back in February.
Wait, WHAT?!
Yup, this Englander’s mother died, and Beverly was pretty happy about her mother-in-law’s passing so she kept singing ‘“ding dong the witch is dead.”
It’s insensitive, but how Mr. Salmon reacted is sociopathic!
Beverly got home and found all of her possessions packed up, to which her hubby said:
“It is my house now. You are not getting in.”
Um, what?!
So, then he locked Beverly in a shed, which she escaped from, only to be punched, pinned to a bed, then
dragged out by her legs.
Hubs defended himself by saying that his wife never liked his mother anyway, but repented, adding:
“I was provoked but I am sorry for what I have done to my wife and regret everything I did. I was pushed towards it although I should not have done it.”
Granted, Beverly was pretty insensitive to her grieving husband, but it sounds like he’s a piece of work anyway! At least he apologized.

Source: PerezHilton

TELL YOUR FRIENDS