Breaking News

Buhari: I Will Consider Presidency In 2015 Elections If........

photo

Barely twelve months before Nigerians go to the poll to elect their president, former head of state, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) has said he would consider contesting for the presidency once more if his party, the All Progressive Congress, APC, picks him as their candidate at the party's primary holding later in the year.

The former military head of state made this disclosure on Friday night while answering questions during an online interview with Sahara Reporters.
When asked if he would consider to contest during the upcoming 2015 Presidential Election after he once said he would never want to rule Nigeria again, Buhari said: "Since I made that statement, a lot of my people and many Nigerians have come to me to ask me to contest for the presidency. And I will only consider to contest for the presidency in 2015 if my party (APC) chooses me as their flag bearer during the primary."
Commenting on whether he would campaign for the presidency before the APC primary scheduled to hold
later in the year, the retired army general said: "No".
Also, when he was asked why he thinks many rich men do not want him to become the president of Nigeria, Buhari said: "I think it is based on my principle on accountability."
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/61241.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS