Breaking News

Readers' Mail: "Help!!! I didn't even know I was 3 months pregnant"

 
Hi Kevin,
I'm a reader of your blog and I need your help. It's an awkward situation but I'd like you to put it on your blog so I get help from your readers.

Basically, I'm 18. I'm school in Bristol, Uk. I've been here since I was 15. And since I came, I've been dating this English boy. I lost my virginity to him and since then we've been having protected a sex. Unlike my mates over here, I'm not on the "pill" because if my mother sees it she will smother me, (You know how it is back home) so my only form of protection is condom.

Well last week, my crew and I went clubbing and on our way back, we got into an accident and it was bad. I lost consciousness and when I regained my consciousness, the doctor told my I lost my baby. Emeh, I swear to God I didn't know I was pregnant, not to talk of 3 months pregnant. I haven't even told my boyfriend because I'm scared as hell. I don't event want to think of telling my parents. The only reason they don't know now yet is because I'm 18 so I'm no longer considered a minor and I'm "legal" (that means I have sole control over what ever decisions I make in my life from now) but you know that's now how it is back home, my mom makes all the decisions and this won't stop until I'm out of that house and in my husband's house. I know my secret will come out one day and it's killing me.

It also hurts me that I've been drinking so much in the past three months not knowing it was ruining the life of an unborn child. I'm very skinny and the doctors tell me that's why I didn't notice any body changes, if I'm being honest, when my boy friend told me I put on weight I was sorta happy. I guess the pregnancy was a result of a broken condom.
Emeh I'm scared. I don't know how to tell my mom cus she doesn't even know I've been having sex.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS