Breaking News

"I love my body & work out alot" - Mocheddah on why she poses in bikini's

 
When asked in an interview with Punch as to why she likes posing in bikini,Mocheddah said...
"I have been working out a lot. I love my body and I am comfortable with  my skin and I tell myself, why not take a picture?  That is the only part of fame I am not comfortable with. It is really hard because you just want to be yourself sometimes. I have made a promise to myself that I would not change who I am or compromise my person for anybody because of people’s opinion. I would do what I like and things that please me. I took a picture and it looked good just like if I take a picture in clothes, I would post it. I posted the picture and before I knew it, it was everywhere"
On being away for so long..
It was deliberate. I just needed a break. I had done so much. I had done a lot of travelling, shows, awards, meetings, brand ambassadorship, I just needed the break. I was in school as well and shortly before I graduated, I was beginning to lose it. I needed the break to get in touch with myself because I did not know what was going on around me anymore. I did not even know what class my nephew was. It seemed as if I was rushing through life and I was not learning anything. I just realised that if I did not take that break, I was going to crash and I would not be able to get up again. I took the break to clear my mind, grow as an individual and focus on myself.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS