Breaking News

Meet Claudette, An Intersex Sex (hermaphrodite) Worker From Switzerland (PHOTOS)

Claudette

77-year-old Claudette is an intersex (hermaphrodite) sex worker, a husband, a grandfather and an award-winning cyclist.
Born in Switzerland in 1937 with both male and female genitalia, Claudette's parents assigned her a male gender when being male was a clear advantage.
According to Claudette, she's never been ashamed o being a hermaphrodite.
"I never felt bad about being hermaphrodite, it’s the others who have a problem with it; not me. I have always felt like a girl and I lived my life accordingly. I have the sex of the angels, why would I be ashamed of it," she said.


Since she was declared male by her parents at birth, she was able to marry the love of her life, Andrée, with whom she has three children and they have always loved her for who she is.

Claudette & wife
Claudette became a prostitute to fully play with the possibilities and ramifications of gender roles.

Claudette & a client
Claudette explained, "Prostitution becomes a source of self confidence, for people who see in prostitutes the ultimate femininity and who assume this role with happiness and a sense of relief."
Claudette who is also into sports has won many awards. She says sport has always been an important part of her life.

Awards won by Claudette
"Cycling is one of my passion, I have done it all my life and I have no intention to stop. I still win competitions at my age and record better times than people thirty years younger than me,"she said.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/63455.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS