Breaking News

I Didn't Get Pregnant For Any Man & Start A Family – Kel

 

Is popular female rapper Kel broke? Did she escape from the social scene because a man got her pregnant and she had to start a family secretly? She told Punch that what people are saying about her is not true:
“I used to read what was written about me, become saddened and sometimes cry. But I have moved on. Now I read and laugh a lot, shake my head, and sometimes share jokes with friends. I have grown wiser and stronger and more comfortable and honest with who I am. Experience has taught me a lot and I have learnt that nobody will look out for you like you can.

“Right now, I will make music that is raw and real.. I miss performing on stage. Some people
said I left because I was broke and started a family somewhere. But they are all wrong.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS