Breaking News

Nollywood Actor, Solomon Akiyesi spoils himself with brand new Lexus jeep (Photos)

 
After his  disgraceful wedding saga which saw his pregnant wife burst in to church to disrupt his secret wedding to his mistress,the veteran actor seems to have bounced back..In anticipation of his upcoming birthday,he bought himself a lexis jeep and gushed about it on Facebook
"Call it extravagance but i call it a self reward for days and nights of selfless hardwork and a celebration of God's undeniable love and deep affection for a sinner like me even as will be adding another year for me in just a few days. Its R.I.P to second- hand cars from today. Welcome...lexus lx 460... you will take me to greater places. Happy birthday to me in anticipation #‪#‎spoiling‬ myself a little"

TELL YOUR FRIENDS