Breaking News

"I fell inlove with a president and he broke my heart" - Actress Ella Martins

 
Ella Martins is a Beninoise actress/ singer who claimed she once kissed Genevieve. She said it was alight playful kiss and since then she is traumatised because people think they are lesbians.lol. .In July,she said people thought her president boyfriend was Olusegun Obasanjo..now, she told Vanguard the unnamed president broke her heart ...
Yes, a president broke my heart. The relationship I had with the president is a long story. I fell in love with him because he was attentive and mature. In fact the relationship made me mature. It’s not easy dating a president. I am even working on a movie based on that experience. Since dating the president, I found it difficult to date an ordinary person.
On her major influence 
“My major influence is Rihanna; she inspires me. We have a lot in common; she has talents, beauty and also possesses delightful sex appeals.
On her most embarrassing moment 
There are two accounts of most embarrassing moments as an artiste. First one was when I was performing with DJ Arafat and during the performance he stopped to kiss me. Second one was during a performance with Orezi. After the performance, the crowd carried me and tried to have a feel of my back side. I was really embarrassed. A lot of people think I did a surgery on my hips but I didn’t. A man once said he will give his life to touch my bum.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS