Breaking News

Sad! Terminally ill Cancer sufferer exercises her "Right to Die"

A terminally ill cancer sufferer who made headlines around the world after revealing she was going to take her life has finally done it

29-year old Brittany Maynard ended her own life surrounded by her family after her condition worsened and the tumor took over.She achieved it by taking aid-in-dying medication in Oregon where it is legal to take one's life.. Despite being criticised for an the own life and giving up, she said she choose to die before she lost her ability to function.
According to People.com said she wrote on Facebook:
Goodbye to all my dear friends and family that I love.
'Today is the day I have chosen to pass away with dignity in the face of my terminal illness, this
terrible brain cancer that has taken so much from me … but would have taken so much
more.'The world is a beautiful place, travel has been my greatest teacher, my close friends and folks are the greatest givers. I even have a ring of support around my bed as I type.
'Goodbye world. Spread good energy. Pay it forward!'

TELL YOUR FRIENDS