Breaking News

Alleged rape victim, Janice Dickinson's message to Bill Cosby's wife...

Janice Dickinson has focused her attention on Bill Cosby's wife who has stood by her husband despite all the rape allegations.Janice who said she was raped in 1972 told  MSNBC's Ronan Farrow
'I feel bad for her. She knew that he was promiscuous. She stayed married to him. This is her choice, I can't speak for her.I can only say to Mrs Cosby that I am sorry I had sex with your husband and he had raped me. I'm sorry that he raped me.I'm sorry for you that your husband gave me wine and pills - with the sole intent of having sex with me and raping me.I'm sorry for her husband was a philanderer and is rapist, I really mean that, and for his children.Maybe Camille Crosby can say something to me about how I feel about what her husband did to me.'
Her message to Bill Cosby and his lawyer ...
''You will not be able to shut me up Marty Singer, you will not be able to shut me up pig Cosby.
You will not be able to do this.'That’s too nice a word for you – you’re a snake. And you have no empathy, you have no compassion and you’re a bully, you’re a coward yourself and know that we are not liars.'

TELL YOUR FRIENDS