Breaking News

The Rush For Dating A Billionaire’s Daughter...

Lol, this are the kind of things you see when you are a billionaire’s daughter. Okay so DJ Cuppy posted the photo above explaining she was on Lekki bridge this morning where she went for a walk to keep fit and comments started rolling in from fans/followers. Some of them said they were glad they finally have a clue of how to meet her while some said the Lekki bridge is now definitely their new spot for exercise! The comments went on and on as we got them with one even claiming to even be her boyfriend and warning others to stay off. Lol… so much love for her. Read some of the comments below...

Lekki/ikoyi bridge?? Finally got a clue on how to find you... I will find you and I will kiss your neck,
one of them wrote.

Damn I will start waking up early everyday to wait for you, another wrote.

Ahhhhh! And I took there dis morning about same time....chai! I just missed an opportunity of meeting you, a follower also said.

Ok, 7am , lekki bridge it is , every morning of my life, one of them wrote again.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments