Breaking News

Comedian Chelsea Handler Reveals How Her Parents Weren't There For Her & How She Had Two Abortions At 16


In an emotional essay for Playboy magazine's Freedom Issue, Chelsea handler reveals she terminated two pregnancies at the age of 16. The talk show host has long been transparent about undergoing one abortion procedure, but her latest revelations unearth a second unplanned pregnancy occurred within the same year.

She attributed her 'irresponsible' decisions as a teenager to being in a 'very bad stage in my life,' adding: 'I hated my parents and I was having unprotected sex with my boyfriend.'

Handler, who was living in New Jersey when she had the abortions, went on to explain that she
initially hoped to keep the baby. But when her parents stepped in to combat her 'ridiculous' behavior, she began to realize the severity of her situation.

'I couldn't even find my way home at night...,' she writes. 'My parents recognized that, so they acted like parents for one of the very first times in my life and took me to Planned Parenthood. And when it was over, I was relieved in every possible way.'

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments