Breaking News

Oprah Winfrey Reveals She Got Inspired By Her Own Show To Try Out New Bedroom Moves


It used to be her guests who end up sharing too much information, but this time it was the talk show queen's turn. Oprah Winfrey has revealed her own show inspired her to spice things up in the bedroom.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, the 62-year-old icon confessed that the yet-to-air Queen Sugar got her a little hot and bothered.

Oprah revealed while watching the show with bestie Gayle King she was inspired by the sensual scenes from the Ava DuVernay-helmed drama saying, 'Her sex scenes look damn sexy'.

'It hits a sensual nerve. He is unhooking her bra, and you're like, ''woah!'' I'm like, 'I'm going to get Stedman to unhook my bra and see what happens. Put your hand in my panty hose and let's see what happens.'

Oprah said while watching the scene with Gayle that her bestie said: 'God, I wish somebody would pick me up like that.'

The former talk show host replied: 'He'd probably hurt his back and fall into the pool. And that would ruin the scene.'

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments