Breaking News

VIDEO: Watch Baby Saint West Adorably Giggle With Kim Kardashian

     

Say cheese! Kim Kardashian shared an adorable video of her 8-month-old son, Saint West, smiling and giggling before bedtime on Saturday, August 6.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 35, took to Instagram late Saturday night to give her 79 million followers a rare look at her precious baby boy.
In the clip, the infant looks cozy in a white onesie as he lays in bed, staring adoringly at his mom. When Kardashian tickles her son with a plush toy, he can hardly contain his laughter and rolls over
on his side with a huge grin on his face.

The social media mogul captioned the sweet post with three emojis — a baby, a heart-eyed face and an angel.

Since welcoming Saint in December 2015, Kardashian and husband Kanye West (who are also parents of 3-year-old daughter North West) have mostly kept their children out of the public eye, leading some dubious social media users to speculate that Saint doesn’t exist and was merely a publicity stunt.

“If you don’t share something, it’s like it doesn’t exist. I wasn’t posting about my son because I want him to go to the park like every normal human being,” Kardashian explained at the BlogHer conference in Los Angeles on Friday, August 5. “But some people thought I had a full fake baby because I wasn’t posting. … I’m protective of my life with my kids. You might see them on the show a bit, but not real stories.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments