Breaking News

'I Have Five On Each Foot, You Stupid Idiots!' Defiant Megan Mckenna Slams Bullying Trolls


Megan McKenna has hit back at cruel trolls for claiming she has six toes on each foot.  The Towie  beauty, 24, who was 'bullied' for her feet after uploading a sexy, yet barefoot picture of herself on Sunday, has defiantly uploaded a close-up snap of her feet to prove her critics wrong.

'Just to clarify to you stupid idiots. I have 5 toes on each foot. It's actually so sad that people troll me so much!' she began in a lengthy caption alongside the grainy picture that focused on her flip-flop
clad feet.

The original picture, which had people pointing out the illusion of her six toes, saw Megan putting on an eye-popping display in a plunging pink camisole.

The reality star teamed her billowing blouse with a pair of black slim fit trousers with lace detail running up her toned pins and baring her feet - which unleashed the trolls on Instagram.

Determined to defend herself, the brunette continued: 'And make me feel the need to delete photos and get upset over stuff. When an angle can look weird and make it look different.

'You can all clearly see that my feet are normal. So f*** you to the p***** who have been bullying me online and finding my number through people and getting hate mail over something so f***ing small and childish.

'I had to do a post, which I didn't wanna do. But this is how you have all made me feel. Thanks!'

However, this only seemed to egg on the trolls who went through her social media account to dig up another picture of her seemingly sporting six toes.

The racy image, from her festive getaway to Dubai, saw Megan sexily throwing back one slit of her stunning silver dress to bare her long, lean legs.

However, on closer inspection it seemed as though the beauty once again had an extra toe.  See below...


TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments