Breaking News

'I’m Willing To Marry Again' - Lolo 1


Wazobia FM’s Omotunde Adebowale David, better known as Omotunde Lolo 1, has said she is willing to get married again. The mom of four said, it’s not easy being a single mom at her age and she is willing to give marriage another shot. She said this to Adewoyin Adeniyi.
Will you give marriage another shot?

Definitely; when the right man finds me. Being single at my age is very challenging and you never know it until you get there. A lot of people just demonise women that are single. You hear about domestic violence every day, although I never experienced it. If they leave, people demonise them; when they stay, they get battered or their lives don’t move forward. There are many psychological issues that can go on in a person’s life beyond beating. When they die, people start asking why they didn’t leave.

When I find someone that understands me completely and that we can put our hands on each other and make it work, I will definitely give it a shot.

What went wrong with your previous marriage?

Let’s just say I had no wisdom at that time, although I wasn’t young when I got married. I guess I was very naïve on many issues of life and it was just foundationally wrong. I wouldn’t blame him or myself, that’s why I don’t demonise my ex. He is a good father to his children, and he is a very quiet man that doesn’t like issues. It is us that didn’t work but we are still friends and our kids have the best of us.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments