Breaking News

Oh Dear! Between A Lady, Her New Boyfriend & His Supposed EX


Mennnnnnnnn, lol. The lady's story was shared on IG. 'The i will ask her not to call again at night is DEADLY!' OMG!! Wow! Men!

“I met him six months ago at work. I’m the manager of a store. He was a delivery man. He was playful and fun. He’d bring me coffee and buns in the morning. He started driving me home at night. We began dating and recently moved in together. But a few weeks ago I called his cell phone and a woman picked up. She started asking who I was, and said she wanted to know why I was calling ‘her
man.’ Afterwards he told me it was a big misunderstanding. He said it was his ex-girlfriend, and he’d been with her for nine years, so he still feels a responsibility to provide for her. He swears it’s just a material relationship. But she calls him all the time now. He’s not my property, and I don’t want to lose him, but I just want him to make her go away. But he acts like it’s my problem. When I tell him it bothers me, he just says: ‘I’ll ask her not to call at night.’” (St. Petersburg, Russia)

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments