Breaking News

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen


 
Nigeria's Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu, who was conferred with multiple honours on Thursday, is now a U.S Citizen.

Ibe Kachikwu who was conferred with honorary doctorate degree by the Trinity International University of Ambassadors, and Keys to the State of South Carolina and City of Stonecrest, State of Georgia, was made an honorary citizenship of the State of Georgia in the U.S.

Kachikwu who was eulogized by Senatorial and Legislative hosts, the Black Caucus of the State Legislature, was praised for his “unimpeachable” reputation for integrity, intelligence, fairness and kindness.

Thanking the state of Georgia for the honours, Ibe Kachikwu said he was “extremely humbled” and dedicated the honours to President Muhammadu Buhari. NAN reported that he said;

“Usually I don’t lack words but today, I think I do by the happenstance of today. I think the award is fantastic but what I think is more important is the symbolism of the awards.

“I thank President Muhammadu Buhari who gave me the opportunity to serve in various capacities that are bringing some of these awards today" he said.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments