Breaking News

Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour


Nigerian Cross Dresser Bobrisky reacts after co-cross dresser JP Blush exposes him on instagram says he was thrown out of tiannah Empire.

Jp blush further stated that he "bobrisky smells, that he has a very strong body odour that sticks on clothes, that he was also mixing hypo with Tiannah's bleaching cream and selling it to people and that was why she arrested him" .

Bobrisky took to his page and wrote;
Just imagine !!!! Dis over dried body like Fulani sugar cane. I don’t have business with you. I have issues with your mother aka TOYIN LAWANNI. Did your mother told you her story at all? I think you need to go and sit her down to tell you more about her own miserable � life before lecturing you with others. Incase she is going to Abuja again dis time around have kept enough evidence against her. To make it easier let me tag @nigeriapoliceforce to see dis. you don’t start a battle with who you cannot handle! The last time your mother went to the police �‍♀️ she was told no case. Because all her lies on me nothing was traceable. You all think is easy to forgive those expensive lies ���. Now she is sending dis dry body like k leg � to me. Come for me I will come for your mother !!!!!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments