Breaking News

I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede


Yvonne Jegede who has been enmeshed in marital crisis with her estranged actor husband, has disclosed that she doesn't regret getting married to Abounce. Speaking about her barely  two-year-old marriage to Olakunle Fawole, aka Abounce in an interview with Sunday Scoop, the actress revealed that her marriage started having hiccups in her third month of pregnancy.

Yvonne Jegede said in the interview;“I do not regret my marriage to him. I have never regretted anything in my life. Every experience is something to learn from. There really is nothing for me to sit down and wish I didn’t do or should have done. Yes, I reverted to my original name on social media, but I am fine. Don’t I look alright?”

On being absent at the christening of their baby boy, Xavier, Yvonne added, “I really don’t know why he wasn’t there. Maybe you should ask him. However, I don’t feel bad that he wasn’t there and as you can see, I’m in high spirits.”

 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments