Breaking News

TRAGIC: Nick Gordon Dies of Drug Overdose on New Year’s Day


Bobbi Kristina Brown's ex Nick Gordon has died of intricacies from sedate drug overdose.

As indicated by The Daily Mail, Gordon was out celebrating on New Year's Eve when he endured a progression of respiratory failures and was raced to a Florida ICU where he later kicked the bucket.

Gordon's sibling, Junior Walker, affirmed the news on his Facebook, uncovering he'd been at his bedside when he passed.

"I love you so much elder sibling," he composed close by a few photographs of Gordon. "I trust you heard me conversing with you at your bedside. you are with me and I can feel it. I love you I love you I love you. watch over me and your nieces. crap wasn't assume to go this way. I conversed with 6 hours before this began you gave me my moniker Lil Wop and that Will always be what I pass by. you were my closest companion and I never ever thought I'd compose this for my ACE. I was there through each progression. we as a whole love you regardless and we'll all remain solid for you. New Years didn't need to begin this way and you just revealed to me you HAD to see me for New Years yet I'm honored I got the opportunity to converse with you the previous evening. you will everlastingly be my closest companion no one will ever have your spot."

The 30-year-old Nick Gordon is broadly known for his association with the 2015 demise of Bobbi Kristina Brown, who was the little girl of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown. Bobbi Kristina went through a half year in a state of extreme lethargy after she was discovered oblivious in a bath with an assortment of medications in her framework, before she eventually kicked the bucket.

Despite the fact that Gordon never dealt with criminal indictments, he was considered legitimately liable for her improper demise in a common case. Her family won a $36 million common suit against him in 2016.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments