Breaking News

I Can't Stop Using Cocaine - Majek Fashek


One of Nigeria's reggae veterans,Majek Fashek made a shocking statement recently,The little patience crooner reveals his continuous use of Cocaine and Marijuana.

"People must talk. But they make you popular; that's the truth. You cannot fight the press, you cannot fight the media. They are the ones that will tell people what is going on, so I cannot fight the media. They said I'm crazy, I use cocaine. Well I still use cocaine. I dey blow my nose, I dey smoke my igbo. As I speak to you, I have cocaine in my pocket and in my house. I still dey use am. I can't stop. How will you play music with a 'normal eye'? You can't be a good musician playing without getting high. Pastors dem dey high too. The truth is that you can't be on the human level and give the message. The humans are looking up to you, so you must be super- human to live up to their expectations."

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

1 comment:

  1. Some truths observed in his statements in the of humans and super humans.You cannot affect lives positively being in the flesh if you are a minister of the gospel,you need empowerment from the Holy Spirit or power from above so to say or supernatural.The world also have their extra ways of making things happen or do think you are an exception, or you prefer your comfort zone,the choice is yours.In all,only one thing is common,there is a payday.

    ReplyDelete