Breaking News

VIDEO: Man Breaks Manhood During Sex With His Girlfriend


In a self-posted YouTube video that is not recommended for those with a delicate disposition, Ray Elbe a mixed martial arts fighters explains how he broke his manhood during sex with his girlfriend.



"I was having intercourse with my girlfriend... and ended up breaking - fracturing - my penis bone.  It's actually possible guys." He revealed the injury caused intense bleeding and led to him passing out from the pain. He was rushed to hospital for emergency surgery which, thankfully for Elbe, was declared a success.
"The doctor expects a full recovery... keeping it safe doesn't mean just wearing a condom!"

On his personal blog, Elbe also explained why he went public with his injury.
"The biggest problem people suffering from this medical emergency encounter is not immediately seeking medical attention, usually due to the same emotions I initially felt about the accident.
Life is about growing as a person, learning from past experiences - something I take great devotion in trying to do with each opportunity. I hope my story helps someone with a similar injury in some way…as this experience is truly something you would never wish on anyone lol," Elbe explained.

"To any bitter ex-girlfriends still stalking the blog… smile today as whatever Karma you felt was deserved has been dealt... lol. Moving forward, I am so appreciative that the women I love has been by my side this entire process - and I honestly hope no one reading this ever suffers the same injury," he added.

Watch the Video below:




TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments