Breaking News

VIDEO: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator in 2015 - Governor Akpabio

         

Belling the cat amongst all elected political officers, the Governor of Akwa Ibom state, Godswill Akpabio has disclosed his intention to run for a seat in the Senate in the 2015 general elections.
The Governor stated that “the same Godfather who helped him become governor will help him again.”
While speaking on Channels TV’s breakfast programme: Sunrise Daily in an exclusive interview in Uyo, Mr Akpabio said, “I am definitely going to take up the challenged given by my people.”
“They are saying that I should not retire. Initially I was thinking of retiring after the stress of being a working governor for 8 years and then they called that I should go for the Senate so I have accepted to run for the
Senate in 2015.”

“I believe that the will of God for us is development, the will of God for us is progress,” he added.
He said that the same Godfather, God Almighty, who helped him in 2006/2007 will help him again in 2015 when it is time for the Senate elections.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS