Breaking News

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB for his Kidney Transplant, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same


Don Jazzy has got to be the most generous Nigerian celebrity ever. A few weeks ago he gave a mutual friend of ours who has kidney issues, N1million. I kinda asked the guy to ask Don Jazzy, and a few days later, he calls me to say IDJA gave him N1m. And today I found out that he has also donated N1million to prolific music producer, OJB Jezreel. He did it quietly a few days back but when I found out, well, I just had to share it. And let's not forget the N2million he gave cancer patient Funmi Lawal last year and many things I hear he does very quietly. God bless him. Also, thanks to Ruggedman who has also donated to OJB.

Now calling on other artists to please do same. OJB Jezreel needs N15million for a kidney transplant in
India. This guy has done so much for music in Nigeria and had helped so many Nigerian artists achieve success. Now is the time to give back.

To donate, see the account details: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA - 1015075120. Thanks

TELL YOUR FRIENDS