Breaking News

I'm Supporting Gays, I Dare Government To Arrest Me ––Says Kemi Olunloyo

 
When Ms Kemi Olunloyo, the daughter of an ex-governor, said openly that she has a 'vibrator' and as such do not need a man to satisfy her, many didn't quite decode what she was saying.

But her actions in recent times seem to be an indication that the notorious lady is having a swell time with the gays underground and she has finally come out open. See her revelations below...
"I am at WAR with the Nigerian National Assembly! I DARE them to order my arrest for Educating Gays with their clueless law. I want everyone … to write their lawmakers that I am encouraging gays and supporting their activities underground. The Gay law is FRAUD!! We did not vote for it, they passed it on our behalf stating that God doesn't want it for the people.  
You put that kind of SHIT on the fucking ballot and we will be satisfied. The Gay law should be repealed and put on the 2015 ballot like any developed country would. 
It is not in the 1999 Constitution and considered fraudulent. When the ppl vote against it, I will be convinced. 
Watch me on CNN, CTV and SNN next week.
The WAR begins!"
Next time Kemi reveals her bedroom details, hope you guys'll understand where she's coming from?

TELL YOUR FRIENDS