Breaking News

Lesbians Try To Lure Me — Super Falcons Player, Ebi Onome

ebi

Super Falcons and Atasehir Belediyesi of Turkey defender, Onome Ebi, talks about growing up in Ajegunle, European career, lesbianism in football, modeling and men in this interview with PUNCHNG:


On the pitch, you cut a picture of a no-nonsense personality but off it, you are all smiles. Are you a different person while on the pitch?
Onome on the pitch is a very serious person; a girl that doesn’t take nonsense. I am not a hard person but once I am in my jersey on the pitch, I become very serious. Off the jersey and pitch, I am very simple and always smiling. I love to make friends and I don’t discriminate.

Are you still staying away from men at 30?
Not anymore. Though I am single but I don’t even think about it because I allow things take their due course.


Having played in Europe, would you prefer a white to a black man?
I have never dated a white man but you never know where love can take someone to.

Is lesbianism in female football in Nigeria?
It’s true, they have it in female football; it’s everywhere both within and outside Nigeria.

Do you have a personal experience with lesbians?
Yes. Girls have been coming to me, asking me out but when your heart is not just there, you cannot do it because others are doing it. I have never been part of it and I won’t advise any player or person to be part of it.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS