Breaking News

PHOTOS: German woman flaunts 16-inch waist which she achieved by wearing corsets for 3 years

24 year old Berliner Michele Kobke found a new way of achieving the shape she wants, by wearing a corset every single day for the last three years. She went from a waist 25 to a waist 16 after wearing the corset continuously even while eating, sleeping, and swimming she told The Daily News.

“My dream waist is 15 inches,” she said. That would represent a world record for an adult, currently held by Connecticut woman Cathie Jung.

Even as she closes in on her “dream” waist, Kobke admits there are health concerns with such a passion. A doctor already diagnosed her with some muscle atrophy from wearing the fashion piece 24 hours a day. "I
can’t imagine to just stop one day,” she said in a segment with RTL, a German television channel. “The corsets have become an important part of my life. I just can’t imagine.”

But aside even from the medical risks, Kobke has had a falling out with family members, who don't agree with the extreme measures she takes for beauty.

“My family’s reaction to my tightlacing regimen is quite negative,” she told the German TV station. “They say that I spoil my body. But I would say that smoking and drinking alcohol are actually much worse for you, so corsets may not be healthy, but also not really unhealthy.” 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS