Breaking News

The Next Man I Will Marry? I Am Not Sure I Will Marry Again ––Actress Chika Ike

 
Actress Chika Ike recently moved into a big house in one of the rich neighbourhood in Lagos. She is now an independent women, at her young age. But why did she take such decision? Her ex-husband didn't treat her well, KD Blog gathered that there was 'serious beatings' in the marriage.

See what Chika Ike said about her love life below...
I would not want to talk about the experience with early marriage and spousal abuse. When you get married, things happen along the line and you ask yourself if it is something you can take. Everybody has their share of experience in marriage. I don’t like talking about it because I’m trying to get over it. 
The next man I will marry? I am not sure I am going to get married but if I eventually do, I will just let go and allow God to guide me. But if it does not work out, happiness is all that matters. I cannot sacrifice my happiness for anybody.
I thought marriage is all about sacrifices; how come she is not willing to sacrifice for any man?
 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS